[haiku] Re: Possible Haiku Stickers

  • From: Lars Nooden <lars.curator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:45:07 +0200

Jonas Sundström wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:14:55 -0800 Jorge G. Mare <"Jorge G. Mare"
> <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>> Here is another round with some of the suggested changes:
>>
>> http://haikuzone.net/files/temp/2010-01-14_haiku-stickers_draft-4.png
>
> 2, 3, 4 feel more visually balanced than the previous ones. Good work.
> (FWIW - not trained in visual design - just have my taste.)

They look nice.  If I had to choose only one, it would be either 2 or 3,
probably 3.  I like 5, but it would be more informative to have "Haiku
Operating System" preceding the URL.

> About the URL: Even though some may feel that the "www" substring is
> less en vogue these days, I think it's better (for printed material) than

It is also possible to user the www substring and leave off the http://,
which, though correct is not so relevant.  Putting in www.haiku-os.org
in most web browsers will get the right result.

Regards,
/Lars