[openbeos] Re: OBOS R1 PPC Compatibility

  • From: Teh Kelvin-CKT044 <Kelvin.Teh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:17:25 +0800

Yeah.... I can see your point.
A certain amount of PPC users would of course be needed to make it work, and
most developers would be happier if non-portable codes were filed as bug
reports rather than being forced to fix it before a checkin is allowed.
Anyway, I believe it is worthwhile to try and pursue this, as we should try to
retain current BeOS users (Intel and PPC) as far as possible.
How this is to be done, I guess, is still open to debate though.....