[openbeos] Re: OBOS R1 PPC Compatibility

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:47:15 -0500

>I, at least, would be quite happy to compile the OBOS CVS fairly
>frequently. However, I must say that it is now in an advanced state of
>non-functionality on powerpc. We would also (ahem) have to actually
>check things into CVS for this to work.

Y'all hear that? Check everything in! :-)

Seriously - I have been asking people to do that for a while. The more that
is checked in, the more *perception* there is of momentum. :-)

Also - we should have a rearranged source control this week, with any luck. But
don't wait, anyone, for that. We will ensure that no changes are lost.
So check in early and often! :-)