[openbeos] Re: Making BeOS accessible to Windows

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 22:54:27 +0100 (MET)

talking specifically on StyledEdit, knowing how it works, I doubt we ever see
it in windows, since it relies on bfs attributes to store the font datas.
that's also why we can read a StyleEdit text using cat or more on the command
line :)
for Gobe documents, well I think the windows version of Gobe should handle
these :)