[openbeos] Re: Haiku and Media Files

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:57:31 +0200

Hi David,

Jorge mailed me (in private) whether I was could post the instructions
you posted on dev.haiku-os.org. I wouldn't mind doing that, but I
thought I might as well make it a complete one. If you are interested
in fixing the codec issues, I'd suggest making you the component owner
of the 'Audio & Video' and 'Audio & Video/Codec' components on
dev.haiku-os.org. Currently, they are owned by Marcus Overhagen.

Marcus, would you mind David taking over the component?

David: if Marcus agrees, could you please send me your
dev.haiku-os.org user name.

Kind regards,

Niels