[openbeos] Re: Fat muesli-induced troll - Was: Locale Kit

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:30:38 +0100

On 2004-01-02 at 16:29:16 [+0100], kevin.lawton@xxxxxx wrote:
[...]
> | Have a peaceful festive season.
> Right !  The festering season is over now so let's get back to the healthy
> discussions.

Or stop it altogether on this list. I thought we were already through with
that it doesn't belong here. If you think, you can add something productive,
please join the OT devel list as Axel suggested in the first place. Note
though, that the list is development focussed. Discussions whether Americans
mistreat the English language, whether German should be abolished, or whether
Afrikaans is easy to learn and should be made the world language don't belong
there either.

CU, Ingo