[openbeos] Re: Fat muesli-induced troll - Was: Locale Kit

  • From: Scott Mansfield <thephantom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 16:46:53 -0800

Mmmmmm..... Few Americans, at least the ones I hang out with, have ever had the pleasure of *real* muesli. To this day I remember waking up to the the scent of muesli lovingly cooked by my mother. Priceless!

Oops, offtopic [slinks under desk] :-)

Scott

On Jan 2, 2004, at 11:07 AM, Axel Dörfler wrote:

<kevin.lawton@xxxxxx> wrote:
If you are the list moderator then I suggest that you either do
something
about the muesli-munching troll who insulted me or at least allow me
the
right of reply.

In that case, you should have written this message privately to Ingo. And we like insults, we just don't like off-topic (well, to a degree :)). Just don't lose your humor.

Bye,
   Axel.