[haiku] Consolidating resources for language, translation and internationalization

  • From: "Travis D. Reed" <tdreed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:31:08 -0500

Recently, I've discovered a fundamental flaw with the HTA system (having to
do with mime-types) that will require a major reworking of that system. This
seems to me an excellent opportunity to coordinate better with other Haiku
people, such as the documentation translation teams.

Which groups and individuals are involved with this area of work? What tools
already exist for the job? What kind of information do we need to coordinate
(for instance, standardized vocabulary)? How do we want to proceed? Where
can we communicate without leaving each other out of the loop?

Please reply with your ideas.
--
Travis D. Reed