[haiku] easy tasks for motivated coders.

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:20:01 +0000

Just in case anyone is looking for a relatively simple coding task for
helping Haiku, some application's coding style & code readability can
be improved. This well help to serve as learning tools for other
interested people, would be great to have in place for R1 Alpha 2, and
would reduce the workload of the regular contributors.

http://www.haiku-os.org/development/coding-guidelines

--mmadia