[openbeos] BeIDE Projects?!

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:41:19 -0600 (CST)

I just downloaded the OBOS CVS. It has next to nothing in it (shame on
you!). What it has, and is not the kernel, consists in large part of
BeIDE projects (shame on you again!). Please use makefiles. They run on
ppc and x86 and are a standard. Also, you can do batch makes of the
project to compile the whole tree.

I would suggest an absolute moratorium on BeIDE projects in CVS.
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf
has.  Even when you make a tax form out on the level, you don't know
when it's through if you are a crook or a martyr.
                -- Will Rogers