[openbeos] Re: AppServer P4, FBC

  • From: DarkWyrm <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:33:24 -0500

>That depends on if you want to rebuild everything that might depend on
>something else.. Well, actually you do rebuild stuff.
>
>But still.  I know why and what regarding the FBC problem, still this
>is a place where it'd make sense.
>

>Just my opinion.
>
>--
>Mikael Jansson, BeDevID #E-20392
>http://hem.spray.se/tic_khr/
Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with you. Considering the purpose of
the class itself, I don't think it's necessary, though. The only app which
utilizes the class is the server. The only way that other apps will access
these functions is via messaging, so any changes in the virtual tables are
irrelevant. I *am* glad some people are out there keeping me honest. :D

--DarkWyrm