[haiku-web] Re: Performance analysis of vmweb (Drupal)

  • From: Karl vom Dorff <karlvd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:10:05 -0400

FWIW perhaps Drupal has such a plugin (strips HTML, combines CSS and
Javascript, gzips):

JFinalizer<http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/site-performance/11366>
or
JCHOptimize<http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/site-performance/12088>

If not there's always minify <http://code.google.com/p/minify/>.

JFinalizer decreased page load times drastically for me, as well as adding
expires header.

--
Karl vom Dorff
BScH Biology (German Minor)