[haiku-inc] Re: Ohio Linuxfest 2013

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 12:03:32 -0400

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The cost for a table is 75 USD, and there may be an electricity fee to
> be paid as well.

I was mistaken about the table cost, as it will be 100 USD this year
according to the prospectus I received this morning.  I was also told
that electricity is still available for free, so there will not be
that additional cost.

Also, as a quick estimate, I figure that gas will cost between 75 and
100 dollars, but who knows what gas prices will be in September.  The
round trip should be around 410 miles, I believe.

In any case, if I'm given the thumbs-up to attend, I'll fax in the
contract with payment soon thereafter, whether that is later today or
else Monday.

Thanks!

- joe