[haiku-development] Re: Trac Almost Unusable

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:18:58 +0100

Am 10.02.2008 um 17:08 schrieb Niels Reedijk:

Could be that this is a bug in the aging 0.10.3dev revision that is
installed. There is one ticket in the Trac project that sort of
touches on the same subject (http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/2696),
but it is about IE, and it is quite old. I'm not quite sure how to
proceed.

That ticket refers to an Apache configuration problem - have you checked that?

I've posted a number of comments without ever seeing this error; my only guess would be it's somehow related to the recent server move...

Andreas