[haiku-development] Re: Trac Almost Unusable

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:39:54 +0100

Am 09.02.2008 um 16:20 schrieb Niels Reedijk:

2008/2/9, Olivier Coursiere <olivier.coursiere@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Niels Reedijk a écrit :
Works for me. What changes are you making exactly?

N.

I would like to add a comment to explain how to reproduce the problem :
here is the older post :
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/haiku-bugs/2008-February/004780.html

So you are not doing anything else than filling in the 'comment'
field? Which browser are you using and on which platform?

I've just seen this in Safari 3, too. Used to work when this was originally reported here.

I didn't paste any text in, and the preview worked fine. On Submission I see this Trac error message, and then the Browser history is a little screwed (it tries to go two pages back rather than one); if I do manage to get to the page I used to submit, the comment field is indeed empty. Just to be sure I checked that this also happens with JavaScript turned off.

Andreas