[haiku-development] Re: Networks Preferences #2

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:58:20 -0400

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes but it's really from 2004 but was not checked in until now when I
> asked for it :)
>
> It's only for test and not intended to be complete.

Casalinuovo has also put a lot of work into our current network prefs,
so it might be nice to see about combining these if both have useful
features. Based on the screenshot the one Fredrik just added looks
nice and simple.

I have applied Casalinuovo's patch, but haven't really had time to
look it over thoroughly, or test it. If no one else beats me to it
I'll try to take a closer look this weekend.

--
Regards,
Ryan