[haiku-development] Re: Haiku boot sequence and debugging

  • From: Lengyel Sándor <slengyel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:06:23 +0100

I did all that. Hitting space is how I got to the haiku shell.

Interestingly after I reenabled USB, I played around to see what devices were
detected.

/dev/bus/scsi is there with 0 1 2 3. In zero there is a raw driver.
/dev/disk/scsi 0 1 2 3 are there but 0 and I assume the others is a directory
its content is pointing to itself.

executing ifconfig loads and detects the LAN card.
Executing  an ls in /dev/input show an empty content for a fraction of a
second, and then it seem to detect my usb mouse and at keyboard.
After that an ls command display the keyboard device and mouse correctly.
So it seems that this drivers including the usb drivers are not detected yet
when I enter the  Haiku shell until the ls command in the proper directory
detects and loads the drivers.
  Any Ideas.

Sandor