[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Bootstrap Architecture

  • From: David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:09:36 +1000

On 5 May 2010 11:51, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 5 May 2010 03:38, Maxim Sokhatsky <maxim.sokhatsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> seems I have no access to post to it.
>>
>>> http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki
>>

> No you don't. And I don't know whether it is the best place either. I
> think this could be an article on www.haiku-os.org.

I think the wiki is the best place for this.

It is technical documentation on a process in Haiku.  Adding it to the
wiki should allow modifications as haiku changes.

An article is static and goes out of date.

I think we need to allow more people to create/edit wiki articles
(subject to spam issues)

Then an article can be written to refer to the wiki page.

Here we have someone who wants to document the boot process but needs
both technical feedback and english grammar feedback which is perfect
for a wiki.

--
Cheers
David