[haiku-development] Re: Games?

  • From: Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:38:25 +0100

Axel Dörfler wrote:
DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Axel Dörfler wrote:
I've written a small Sudoku game - and since our naming already comes from Japan, and since we don't have a Minesweeper clone either, I thought it might be a worthwhile addition.
[...]
Any opinions on this?
Sounds reasonable to me, but we should also be careful of a slippery slope of including 10 others. :)

Definitely :-)
I'll add the game to image for now - it can still be removed later on

...but removing stuff later from an open source project is much harder than adding stuff. That's why it's a slippery slope, and not a slippery horizontal :-)

Saying that, I much prefer Sudoku to Minesweeper anyway, so it's fine by me.

Simon

ps: Horizontal is definitely not a noun, but I'm not one to let grammar get in the way of wit.

(but then you already have the advantage that I distributed it under the MIT license ;-)), if we have either better options or nobody like it. It even seems to trigger an app_server/Interface Kit bug (only tested under Qemu so far) - at least I am pretty sure it's not Sudoku's fault.

Bye,
   Axel.