[haiku-development] Re: Games?

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:16:56 -0400

On 8/25/07, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've written a small Sudoku game - and since our naming already comes
> from Japan, and since we don't have a Minesweeper clone either, I
> thought it might be a worthwhile addition.
> It uses a slow brute force algorithm to generate and solve Sudokus, but
> it works rather nicely, and is usable via mouse and keyboard.
> Any opinions on this?

I agree with the others that it should definitely be put in the image.

There is another fun and simple Japanese game called Sokoban that I
once wrote in 135 lines of Ruby code (for an ASCII version.) I may see
about making a graphical Haiku version too (once I finish some of my
other projects.)

Ryan