[haiku-development] Re: Games?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:34:21 +0200 CEST

DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Axel Dörfler wrote:
> > I've written a small Sudoku game - and since our naming already
> > comes
> > from Japan, and since we don't have a Minesweeper clone either, I
> > thought it might be a worthwhile addition.
[...]
> > Any opinions on this?
> Sounds reasonable to me, but we should also be careful of a slippery
> slope of including 10 others. :)

Definitely :-)
I'll add the game to image for now - it can still be removed later on
(but then you already have the advantage that I distributed it under
the MIT license ;-)), if we have either better options or nobody like
it.
It even seems to trigger an app_server/Interface Kit bug (only tested
under Qemu so far) - at least I am pretty sure it's not Sudoku's fault.

Bye,
   Axel.