[haiku-development] Re: EDID Common Accelerant Fixes

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:04:04 -0400

Ryan Leavengood wrote:
Thanks for the patch Gerald. I think we may have to vote for you to
get commit access soon, if you want it.
Thanks for proposing commit access for me; however, at this time I probably do not need commit access since I have submitted only 3 or 4 changes since I submitted the S3 Savage driver last summer. Nevertheless, if I start making more changes to the Haiku code, I would definitely appreciate having commit access. Most of my work at this point has been developing video drivers which is done outside the Haiku build system.

Best regards,
Gerald