[haiku-development] Re: EDID Common Accelerant Fixes

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:47:02 -0400

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the compliment.  I have also been unable to access Berlios.  I
> had intended to update my source files today before creating the diff file,
> but was unable to access Berlios.  Nevertheless, the diff file is based on
> r24892 from two days ago.

Thanks for the patch Gerald. I think we may have to vote for you to
get commit access soon, if you want it.

I too have been annoyed with Berlios.de being down. Especially right
when I finally wanted to make some commits again ;)

Hopefully it will be back up soon. We really need to switch to Git,
which lessons the chance of a single point of failure slowing everyone
down :-D

Ryan