[haiku-development] Re: Bootloader Image not appearing

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 01:58:47 +0100

Le mercredi 03 novembre 2010 à 19:02 +0800, PHilip RUshik a écrit :

> Ok, thats great. Thanks, sorry to pollute this list with stupid
> questions. What does "--distro-compatibility=compatible" do? Is the
> --distro-compatibility option documented somewhere?

official -- the official Haiku distribution.
compatible -- a Haiku Compatible (tm) distro.
default -- any other distro (default value).

I updated the page http://www.haiku-os.org/guides/building/configure

Sorry to resurect an old thread, but that's for future searchers ;)

I just reconfigured my build and the info was indeed hard to find (if
you forget about ./configure --help), google gives nothing, searching
the dev list gives this thread, and when you finally try the build
guide, well it was outdated ;)

Alex