[haiku-development] Re: Bootloader Image not appearing

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:42:06 +0100

Am 03.11.2010 06:37, schrieb PHilip RUshik:
Hello
On my compiles Haiku images, when I boot from them, the bootloader image
does not appear. I quite liked the one that said "Haiku Development" or
something of that nature from the Haiku Nightlies, now that I once again
have a working Haiku cross compilation environment, I miss that. Is this
intentional? Am I the only one encountering this issue? Can I control
what image is shown during the boot process?

Yes, please configure your Haiku build with "--distro-compatibility=official". You can also look at generated/build/BuildConfig and change the respective line manually if you don't want to reconfigure completely.

Best regards,
-Stephan