[haiku-development] Alpha or Nightly

  • From: "Christopher R. Halbersma" <chalbersma.12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:33:27 -0600

I like to code as a hobby call me crazy if you will. And I was looking around and I saw Haiku as a system that might be able to use the skills of a half decent coder/porter. So I installed Haiku (alpha) on a virtual machine and I've been playing with it for about a month now. I'd rate my familiarty with the system as an advanced beginner. So I'd figure I'd jump in and start coding/porting. So my two questions are these: A) Should I port using the nightly builds or using the Alpha (or both)? B) What's an app that you guys would like to see ported?

I apologize if I offend but I figure I could help out.

CRH