[haiku-development] Re: Alpha or Nightly

Witam serdecznie Christopher,

> Cool beans. So I guess the only question left is what software would you
> like to see me try to port? Personally I was going to try and port nano. I
> figured it's pretty useful plus it's command line so I can open that
> mental can of kick ass after finals.

> CRH

Personally i would like to see a few apps that HaikuOS miss like:
File Manager:
- FAR - www .farmanager.com/opensource.php [ this one would be
awesome ]
- DN-OSP [ DosNavigator ] - www .dnosp.com/e_index.php [ but i
think it should be compiled on FreePascalCompiler ]
FTP Manager:
- i.ftp www .memecode.com/iftp.php
RSS NewsReader: [ because bepodder dont like *.opml formats / cannot
import them ]
- something from www. rss-specifications.com/rss-reader-linux.htm

--
Cheers