[haiku-development] Re: Ada Compiler

  • From: Patrick Kelly <kameo76890@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 00:04:13 -0400

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Patrick Kelly <kameo76890@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > was more than certain it would not work for Ada. The i586-pc-haiku build
> > fails duing binutils, but the -586-pc-beos doesn't fail untill gcc. I am
> > building the 2.95.3 toolchain.
>
> It'd probably be more useful if you provided the configure flags and
> error output you're getting, from the description it's almost
> impossible to tell what's going wrong.

I recognize what's wrong with the output, which I why I specifically asked
if the i586-pc-haiku or i586-pc-beos flag was correct. I did realize I made
a small error, in that I was trying to build 2.95.3, which is pointless as
Be never used the GNAT compiler so we don't need binary compatability with
something that doesn't exist. I did retry both flags with the 4.3.2
toolchain, but the same issue arises.

I just need to know the flags are correct. If they are, then I need to do
some work in GCC.