[haiku-depot-web] Re: App pages on HDS

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:14:21 +0200

On 06/30/2015 02:06 PM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:

I am just seeing if I can get that "libicon.a" on my build host – a VM
of debian 7. I'm doing a GCC2 build here and it's failing in package
kit at;

FetchFileJob.cpp:95
error: 'CURLOPT_XFERINFOFUNCTION' was not declared in this scope

That just means that your libcurl is more than 2 years old -- does it have to be Debian? :-)

Do you know if there is somehow a target covering just the build host
artifacts so I can avoid this for now?

What exactly do you need? If you just want to build libicon.a for the host, a "jam -q \<build\>libicon.a" might do the trick.

Bye,
Axel.