[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Show Minimized Windows - how to?

  • From: Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:01:26 -0400

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> It really sounds like this functionality should be moved into BRoster. But
> then your Dock would be compatible only with most recent nightlies where
> this change was made.

Agreed.

> You can of course search the source tree for this header, include it in your
> app, and the functionality exists when you link against libtracker. Then
> your app would be no different from how Deskbar does it.

That one actually doesn't come from tracker_private.h at all. It's
declared in headers/private/interface/WindowInfo.h and implemented in
InterfaceDefs.cpp . Should be able to access it by just copying the
associated declarations for now though, with the obvious caveats about
compatibility risks of using private APIs, but until we add a public
one for it that's unavoidable.

Regards,

Rene