[hackpgh-party] Raffle details?

  • From: Doug Philips <douglas.philips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-party@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 01:25:14 -0500

We should probably mention/feature the raffles on the promo poster, but I'm
wondering if we also want to mention "when the tickets will be drawn" on the
poster? Whether we do or not, we should decide when its going to happen so
that folks will have an idea of how long they have to stay to find out who
wins. Also, do we want to make it "you have to be present to win"? That
kinda sucks if the raffle will be drawn late, but having to decipher
questionable handwriting and (potentially) ship the basket/content could
suck too.

-D