[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Stereo system

  • From: jeff kephart <n3glv1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:07:40 -0500

A while back it got routed through the server on top of the books rack.
Meaning it had to be booted and configured to pass audio. (blech)
There was another input over by helium that was 3-4feet long, also blech.
Last I saw anyone into it was zen on Friday. I can only guess it is
back to who-knows
(Except her) state.