[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Stereo system

  • From: Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 14:36:36 -0500

I think that area with the amp and other miscellaneous junk needs to be the
next area of cleanup focus, which would include getting a handle on our
audio setup. Any volunteers to spend a little time this weekend or next for
a mini-cleanup day focusing on that section? I would picture something
relatively quick like meet at ~noon and work for a few hours.

-Eli