[guispeak] Re: the download managers

  • From: "Bharat Bhardwaj" <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:40:09 +0530

hi Douglas,
do you think if it utilises the available bandwidth to the maximum extent?? & how many jobs can one download at one go, & in how many numbers can one split each one of them??
sorry for showering so many questions on you but please let me know these details!!

   thanks,
bharat.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>