[guispeak] Re: jaws 6.0

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 20:26:04 -0400

Hi -- i didn't see an answer to this one -- i have been investigating the
freeze problem myself, and I would encourage you to send mail to or call FS
tech support about this aas they claim that I am the only person who has
complained.  They tell me it is everything under the sun except jaws that is
the problem, but I also have had the voice-change behavior and the lockup
problem -- although it does unfreeze after a few seconds.

However my freeze problem is worse in that it happens every 5 minutes or s
and stays frozen for 15 or more seconds -- very annoying -- no matter what
application I'm running, but most often in OE as that is what I use most
lately.

But please report to softwaresupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and maybe your mail will help both of us.