[guispeak] Re: jaws 6.0

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:46:48 -0400

Yes, that is the reaction I get on a number of things I call about -- but
before I flame too much, they have come through in the past on some things,
but it is a pain when no one bothers to report things as then they can
always claim the problem is unheard of -- well maybe they might do that
anyway (smile) but it helps to have an electronic copy of the complaint.
Take care.