[guispeak] jaws 6.0

  • From: "Garnett Parsons" <garnetp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "G U I Speak Message list" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:08:15 -0400

Hello everyone on the list.
I am using windows xp home version with sp2 and I have just upgraded to jaws 6.0.
When I am reading amessage in outlook express it will suddenly stop speaking and then start saying start buttonand keeps speaking start button until I hit the control key.
At this point I am at the bottom of the window and I have to up arrow to where it stopped reading the message.
This problem started after installing jaws version 6.0.
Also when I hit the delete key to delete a message the voice changes to grandma.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Garnett Parsons