[guispeak] Re: direct link for downloading Adobe Reader

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:58:14 -0400

hmm, I have no problem with 8.1.

On Oct 9, 2007, at 7:09 AM, Ann Byrne wrote:

Here's the link for Adobe 7.0. 8.1 crashed on my computer, so I don't have that link. It's from MajorGeeks.com, and it works just fine.

<http://public.www.planetmirror.com/pub/majorgeeks/browsers/adberdr70_enu_full.exe >http://public.www.planetmirror.com/pub/majorgeeks/browsers/adberdr70_enu_full.exe