[guispeak] Re: direct link for downloading Adobe Reader

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 07:40:14 -0400

Have a visit to
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2_allversions.html.  There
you pick your overall platform (Windows) and your specific version (XP).
You pick your language and click the "Continue to step 2 of 2" link.  Then
you have a choice of available versions.  I'd suggest opting for the
newest one since it should have the most robust accessibility (in theory).

Hope this helps,
Jerry

Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/09/2007 04:38 AM
Please respond to
guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[guispeak] direct link for downloading Adobe Reader

Hello,

can someone give me the exact link for downloading Adobe reader? I've
surfed through this site and can't seem to click on the correcto link
for downloading the WinXP version. many thanks.

Debra Hernstrom