[guispeak] Reinstalling bought version of BSC Talking Clock

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:55:21 +0100

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help with this.  Earlier this year, I registered
and bought a copy of BSC Talking clock from blindsoftware.com.  When you
install the software, it generates a Product ID, which is then used when
you enter the Unlock Code.

I need to completely reinstall Windows and I know that when I reinstall
the Talking Clock software, it will create a new Product ID, which will
not match my unlock code.

I've looked in the registry, but can't find my Product ID, so I'm guessing
it isn't stored there.  I've also looked in Program Files, but can't find
anything there either.

Does anybody know where the Product ID is stored so that I can back it up
before reinstalling Windows.

Many thanks for any help with this.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell
UT Cross-Product Support - Accessibility Champion
IBM UK Ltd
MP 095 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
United Kingdom.  SO21 2JN