[guispeak] announcement:Fw: Updated Mozilla Keyboard Navigation spec.

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUISPEAK List" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:36:35 -0500

For window eyes users, this might be especially informative.  For those who
use screen readers who have not yet announced their intention to support
this, it is a good time to look this over and discuss as directed in the
announcement below and with the manufacturer of their favorite screen
reader.

Johnnie Apple Seed