[guispeak] Re: A question about JAVA Applets and JFW 5.1

  • From: star@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:02:29 -0800 (PST)

Hey Chris,

I am sorry to say this but it is all new technology. For JAWS to be able
to read some text  the object may have to have been programned with a
screen reader in mind. In case it was not you will not be able to have it
read with Jaws.

Also you will need Java 1.4.2 and the accessbridge.

Hope that helps,
Arthur Jacobs