[guispeak] Re: Backup Software

  • From: "Virgil Cook" <vcook@xxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:38:44 -0500

I would like a simple files-and-folders backup so that I could restore
everything without having to reinstall software.  I'm now regularly backing
up all of my data files, but reinstalling all of my current software would
be a lot of trouble, not to mention requiring sighted help until I got Jaws
up and running.

  _____