[guispeak] Re: Backup Software

  • From: "Kostas_theodoropoulos" <ksteo200@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:31:15 +0200

Hello. A very good programm and absolutely friendly for screen readers (jaws
and supernova) is the image for windows. Using it you able to backup any
hardrive or external drive to a file. Also if you purchase the version for
windows they offer a version for dos. I think that is a excellent solution.
This costs about 25 dollars. For more info visit the
http://terabyteunlimited.com/index.html
I hope that helps you
--Kostas--