[guispeak] DVD burner is not recognizing disk

  • From: Otis Blue <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:43:30 -0600

Hi everyone,

I have a philips DVDRW drive in my system and uses plus and minus disk. It recognize DVDR pluses but not DVDR minuses. What could be the problem why it's not seeing DVDR minuses? This is weird because I never seen anything like this.

        Otis Blue
email:  o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Home phone:  (414)  461-8885