[guide.chat] to clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:05:12 +0100

Hi clare
I liked that club you used to go to at one time called the Mosaik club
at first you liked it.
you did nice things there
Look at the different carers yu had to
I remember Judith she was nice

You have had nice times .
I loved the jewellery course you were on with your dad
still got them two coil bracelettes you made me
This friday in arts class lady coming to show us how to make a fancy box
storage box.
Should be good

Right enjoy your day tomorrow stuck in just like me
Now given blind club up on thursdays because only 7 members in and one
volunteer very boring there now yearn yearn yearn

Shame really had great times there last year
closed now .
Take care