[guide.chat] to clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 17:51:19 +0100

Hi clare
Just changed subject to clare hahahahaha
Oh yes bored to tears here sunday is awful

Just been talking to our Stella told her that i have mentioned business
directoy what she is going to do is when I get mine to look up craft places
she is wondering though if its place you buy craft from
no harm in looking she said
I weill see if it includes all over nationally or is it just for the manchester
area mine if so then means your going to have to get one for grantham

but ys,they do definetely do leaflets for your events in your area if yu got
yur pin number and phoned x enquireris for telephone numbers ask them you want
grantham town hall please then once she puts yu through ask them for area
events leaflets give them your mums address over phone then that is it

Our stella told me if you have got a Tourist imformation centre in Grantham
they do leaflets on events like fates flower shows day trips etc

Our julie teachers have booked a day trip to Fleetwood market in Blackpool so
all teachers going and our Julie giong no kids
great I went to that market few years ago wow its massive got 100 stalls in
there and big cafe

O good weather at long last our Julie put all her bedding out on line and its
all dried now great
Yes pat weill enjoy her headphones back tomorrow bet she has been saying hey
clare hurry up and ring them back hahahahahaha
yes she weill be shocked to hear you bought new ones great

enjoy your cheese toasters yummy and yur choclate yum yum
I have no choclate i am afraid eaten mine at Julie's yesterday oh well not to
worry
Take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/07/2011 17:17
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol oh that's such lovely news your best friend Elaine has found you a
craft centre I hope you can go that will be so cool and I'm sure your Stella
will take you there she's so lovely. OH yes Carol I will ask my mum to look
into the town hall and business book for me to find out what's out there yes it
just shows us totally blind people don't know what's out there unless we're
told it's so scary that we miss out on so much for sure. Oh Carol I agree with
you having more than 1 disability doesn't bear thinking about I think being
blind is bad but being blind and deaf or even blind and in a wheelchair must be
even worse so those in that situation such as our lovely Malcolm and our number
1 google girl Vanessa do amazing for sure as does your friend who's both deaf
and blind. It just shows that we don't know how lucky we are until we hear
other's problems so groups like this really open our eyes and our minds in a
big way. Well Carol glad you enjoyed your cottage pie dinner yummy. I enjoyed
my cheese toasters and aero mousse and later an aero caramel bar so that all
important chocolate fix in a big way of course. Oh yes Carol it's so scary how
time flies and our kids grow up so quick oh now I am really sounding old
hahahahaha. Oh I'm amazed you still have your Barbie doll Jill after all these
years wow. Yes it's amazing the cool toys that are out there these days for
kids. Yes looking forward to my busy week and yes having my little nephew Jamie
here Tuesday and Thursday will liven the place up for sure much needed. Yes
will see Meghan at weekends. Oh yes of course nurseries have to stay open as
the parents work in the week I never thought of that. Oh it's a typical boring
Sunday nothing on the box as you say I agree there. I know my friend Pat will
be so happy to get her headphones back tomorrow when I give her them at blind
club all charged up ready for her to use. She will be so happy to hear I now
have my own. Well Carol keep you posted how my club goes. I look forward to
hearing about your day too of course. Love Clare xxxx