[guide.chat] to clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:43:53 +0100

Good evening choclately eclare hahahahahaha
Oh yes our julie finishes school too on Friday 29th july wow can't believe we
are in July tomorrow scary soon be winter again in three months time goodness
hasn't all this year gone so fast?soon be christmas again oops
hahahahehehehehehe us too love christmas as me and you have lots of things in
the pipeline as our actibiteis keeps us so busy don't they?
They start selling christmas cards in september ridiculous isn't it?
On news last week they were saying christmas is going to b bleak for lots of us
this year because of more reduncies and cut backs oh dear not good
shame really

Well clare been naughty never stop eating all day good job had tennis
otherwised would of been bored to tears .

Clare have you had latest update yet on vimusic ?

why don't you write him a email perhaps he has forgot you.
glad you had nice day and nice tea
enjoyed mine that is for sure
right take care emmerdale is action packed tonight oh dear poor deklin now he
knows about ella his wife and adam wow
coming back on at 8pm
take care