[guide.chat] school meals

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 00:31:10 -0000

Today's subject is school meals.

Instead of four or five emails a day we reach about fifty' on Sunday. So to try
and keep it up lets try this one.

No matter how  old you are you can take part in this one.
So Clare, and 21 year old Senn, Happy birthday Senn. you can all take part.

When you were at school, doesn't matter if private, state or boarding school.

Were your school meals cooked on the premises or delivered from a central
kitchen.

What was your favourite meal and what was your worst. Could you leave it or
like in my day you were forced to eat it regardless.

Should make for some good comments.

love Malcolm. xxx.
love Malcolm. xxxx.

 Cheshire,