[guide.chat] my day.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:47:16 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On:

Hi Clare and all.

Rose my P. A. came at 2 p. m. and went through my post with me. Nothing worth
reading. All rubbish. So then we got ready and she pushed me to the local shop
to do a bit of shopping. I bought tea bags and sugar and other bits and of
coarse my chocolate fix. See what you girls have done to me. Got to have
chocolate  now. Haven't had it for years and now I'm eating it as though there
was no tomorrow.

Going to cook my dinner now. I'm having cod in butter sauce and parsley sauce
and mashed potatoes' with mushy peas. Yummy. Any of you girls won't to come and
cook for me please. I'll pay a £1 an hour or you can do it for love. Hehehehe.
Carol, if you do it don't bring those bloody piglots. Don't want Casper
upsetting in his own house.

love Malcolm. xxx.
 16:33
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Malcolm

Hi Malcolm, oh so happy you liked my lovely day. Yes it's a day I will always
remember for sure how amazing it was. Barbara certainly knows how to show me a
good time she's such a lovely friend to me. Today I'm chilling out. It's
chicken dinner for tea. Hope you having a good day too. Love Clare xxxx

-----